How To Merge PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I merge PDF files on a computer and phone?
Well if the main purpose of hosting your PDF file is to share it easily with someone via a file sharing link then I have a very good suggestion for you. I would recommend you to make use of Wondershare Document Cloud. It is a cloud based PDF file hosting, storing, sharing, annotating and signing platform. You can very easily host your PDF file on Wondershare Document Cloud for free and then create a file sharing link for it in order to share it with anyone. Let me explain the steps that you need to perform in order to host and share your PDF file using Wondershare Document Cloud. First of all visit the Wondershare Document Cloud official website and click on “To Cloud” button. You will then be required to login to the WDC account if you already have an account with Wondershare else signup for a fresh account. After that click on the “Upload Files” button to select & upload the PDF file to be shared. Once the PDF file is uploaded, the next step will be to click on the 3 dots next to that file. From the popped up menu, select “Share” option. This will open the Share PDF window. In the next step, you need to go to “Link” tab and then select either “Can view only” or “Can view and comment” option before clicking “Create Link” button. In the blink of your eyes, the file sharing link will be created which you can copy and share with anyone.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Merge PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Merge PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Merge PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Merge PDF: All You Need to Know
Alternatively, you can share the link of your uploaded PDF file to your social media page through email, SMS, SMS/MMS, Facebook sharing as well as all the popular file sharing apps for iOS devices and Android devices. This method is quite easy to follow. There will be no hassle when it comes to setting up the file sharing link and sharing the file with others.