How To Merge PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I merge PDF files without Merge Pdf Online Reader?
The best alternative to Merge Pdf Online for combining PDF files is SwifDoo PDF. It is a Windows based PDF editor which enables you to create, edit, convert, merge, compress, and sign PDF documents in just a few seconds. SwifDoo is more than just a PDF editor. You can do much more to your PDF documents with this amazing tool. To further learn about it you can visit the official website. Now let us learn how to combine PDF files using SwifDoo PDF in the following steps. The first thing you need to do is to visit the official website of SwifDoo and get its latest version. After that install and launch the program on your Windows PC. Once the tool is open, the next step will be to select “PDF Merge” tool from the welcome screen. In the next step, select and upload the PDF files that are required to be combined using “+Add Files” button. Once the PDF files are uploaded, the next step will be to click on “Start” button and wait for few seconds. Thereafter the PDF files will be processed and combined together to form a single PDF document that can be found at the set output location.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Merge PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Merge PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Merge PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Merge PDF: All You Need to Know
Now simply select the PDF document file and select PDF Merge. To view all the PDF files that are to be combined, go to PDF Info&View‗ folder and then select show All Pages button. Now that all the PDF files have been merged and can now be viewed in a single PDF document, click view button to view all the documents. In case you want to view the list of files and folders which have been merged, press the new Link button. It will link you to your Google Drive.