How To Merge PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Which is the best free PDF editor with merge PDF functionality?
A PDF editor tool is the best option for splitting and merging PDF files. In my opinion, the best PDF software for this will always be SwifDoo PDF. It is a Windows based PDF editor program which enables you to quickly create, edit, modify, merge, split, annotate, sign and even convert PDF documents. So, let us learn how to split and merge PDF documents using SwifDoo PDF Editor in the following two parts. Split PDF Install and launch SwifDoo PDF on your Windows PC. After that click to open “Split PDF” tool from the homepage. One the tool is open, click on “+Add Files” button to select and upload the PDF file to be split. As soon as the PDF file is uploaded, the next step will be to set the Page range to be split and number of parts in which PDF file to be divided. After making all the changes, click on “Start” button. In next few seconds, the PDF file will be processed and split into desired number of smaller PDF files which you can locate by clicking “Open Directory” button. Merge PDF In the very same window, select “PDF Merge” tool followed by uploading the PDF files to be merged together. Once uploaded, you need to set a name and location for the final output PDF file. Finally, hit “Start” button and you will see that the selected files are merged to form a single PDF file. You can locate the final PDF file using “Open Directory” button.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Merge PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Merge PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Merge PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Merge PDF: All You Need to Know
After final merge, the final PDF file will be opened in any PDF reader or printer software, or you can email/send it to yourself. Conclusion Apart from the above steps, the process in splitting a PDF file will also depend on the size of the file you plan to split. For small sized PDF files, it is quite easy to split using this method. However, for larger sized files which require some more work, the process needs to be modified, and it can be very time-consuming. However, the most important part is to understand that your PDF file will be split using Swindon PDF Writer.